Tuesday, October 21, 2008

visitors from across the pond...

Quite often we have foreigners come through the shop. Usually they've stumbled upon us in search of a little something to take home from their travels. We've enjoyed meeting people from all over the world.

This afternoon a group of the cutest girls came in all excited and full of life! They are exchange students from Germany staying with a local family. The girls had the best time "Oohing & Ahhing" and trying on all kinds of things throughout the shop! When I spied them taking pictures of themselves I asked if I could take one, too, so I could introduce them to you all! (I'm not sure if they completely understood what I was going to do with the picture, but they were all for dressing up and smiling!) Thanks girls! It was fun to meet you all...I hope you enjoy the rest of your visit here in the USA!

Are you a list maker???

Amy, from Fresh Vintage, stopped by today with some new items! She's always on the lookout for fresh, new ideas, and we think she's found a GrEaT one here! These little clipboards could be used in just about every room of the house, in the car, in your office, in your child's locker, on the teacher's desk....They're made from digital prints of vintage fabric, and they are CuTe!!!

Stay tuned this week for more pics of new items...lots of ideas for Christmas gifts! (9 1/2 more weeks till Christmas, in case you wanted me to remind you!!!)

See you soon!

No comments: