Thursday, October 22, 2009

Open House...

We're just two weeks away from the "Cottonwood at Home" Christmas Open House....and things are coming together nicely. My house is overloaded with boxes and projects...the cat just doesn't know what to do with herself...I found her trying to eat a red glittery wreath yesterday!
I thought I'd post a little glimpse of what's being unpacked and put together. I'm just one of 11 women who are setting up at my friend Vern's Home. Besides the Boutique and regular Lulu & Tutz items I'm putting together, there will be LOTS of other items. From what I gather, there'll be furniture, antiques, Christmas decorations, ornaments, kitchen items, wreaths and I can only imagine what else! Vern is literally CLEARING out her house and barn and we will be taking over the whole place for the weekend!!! Just about everything you see in her house will be for SALE! She's one brave woman!
I'm really excited for the mix of merchandise you will find...my guess is you'll want to set aside a couple of hours just to look in every nook and cranny of the house and barn! I think it'll excite you for Christmas and maybe even inspire you to start your shopping early!
Lots of fun winter hats...
JEWELRY, JEWELRY, JEWELRY
...WAY better in person...these pictures don't really do them justice!
Handbags and clutches
The beginnings of Christmas wreaths
There are alot of things in my head that I'll hopefully be working on in the next two weeks...I've got more boxes of to take with me than I can count OR know what to do with until then! My family would greatly appreciate your doing ALL of your Christmas shopping at the Open House so that I don't have to bring it back here to take over our living space!!! Just saying....
You can visit the Cottonwood House blog for more information and directions:

1 comment:

Deb said...

Looking forward to it, Terri! You've got me humming, "It's beginning to look a lot like. . ."

Good luck in getting ready for the Open House--and may you go home with a full wallet and an empty car!