Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's HALF OVER!

Our BIG SALE is half over! Yesterday we had people from all over flocking in to see what they could score! I think they did pretty well and most left with bags full of bargains!!! There's still so much here to pick from...it would take several of these sales to be completely picked over!
Stop by and plan ahead for the coming year's gift lists...
you won't see 50% off here again for a long time!
Our hours are getting ready to change for the winter. We are closed all next week, and then we will be open only on Fridays and Saturdays from 10-5. This will continue through January. We look forward to the thaw and NEWness of Spring that brings everyone out to walk the town and populate the shops!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog