Friday, June 19, 2009

Just down the street from us is Strasburg's very own railroad. Founded over 175 years ago it brings lots of tourists in to the area to tour the countryside and farmland....but never are the crowds as big as when Thomas comes to town...

Unfortunately...Thomas does not do US any favors!!! While only a mile down the street, by the time the kiddies have taken a ride on him, had a picnic lunch, shopped in all the train shops...and THEN head down to Main Street THEY ARE TIRED, GRUMPY, and READY FOR A NAP!!! Maybe next year we need to coordinate with the train station somehow...offering mommies a place to shop in peace while the kids nap with dad on the train!
As for me...

A little rearranging...

Cleaning...

....and I'm back to yesterday's dilemma...I'm hungry...

mmm....dreaming about the s'mores my kids and I made the other night (during a moment of dry weather!) No good s'more is complete without a smear of peanut butter! Sigh...all I can find around here is an old bag of outdated chocolate egg truffles---DISGUSTING!
....I just might have to sneak over to the Creamery for a cone of my favorite
Oreo w/Peanut Butter Cups!

1 comment:

holly love said...

hi there!

i just noticed this pic... it's my son!! thank you for posting that. i adore your store and i am expeciting baby this december can't wait to come shopping!!!
thanks!!

holly