Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hand delivery...

One of the benefits of being surrounded by Amish country is that once in a while a sweet little thing comes delivering handmade lemonade! This is the picture my sister texted me from the shop this morning...can you just stand how sweet she is?!?

While we are quite aware that Amish typically shy away from getting their pictures taken, she agreed quietly and went on her way! How refreshing does that lemonade look??? I've searched high and low for something in here that looks even remotely delicious....can't find a thing!!! I might have to go fetch myself a glass of some of THAT myself!
While Tammi was sipping her hand delivered lemonade, mom and I trekked to Cochranville to The Cottonwood House parking lot sale. It was a PERFECT day for the sale and we enjoyed finding some treasures and catching up with Vern & Sondra...hope the sale was successful, ladies!
Check them out here...
Signing off for a few days to enjoy the holiday with our families!
Happy Memorial Day to you all...

...a most precious one for us this year...

1 comment:

Just a little something from Judy said...

What joy you add to my life through your blog. Today's post included two very different aspects of life...a generous little Amish girl, and a meaningful Military tribute reflecting how special our freedom is!! Keep the posts coming!